Monday, October 13, 2008

Lets do this shit bags.

Hey guys, so would everyone be down for playing tomorrow night? 8ish? Cory's? Or if you guys want we could come over to my house. Either way, I'll try to set this up so you guys can make posts too but I'm pretty sure you guys can at least make comments. Either way if this works out like I want it to this is where I'll be posting updates on adventures and other things that I deem important.

So from now on when I post that an adventure is up the first four people to comment, including what character they want to play with, are the ones who get to go on the adventure. So say for the next one Jake, Nate, Cory, and Stephen say they want to do it. When I'm ready with the adventure after that I'll text or call Ted and Stephen to let them know so they have a bit of a jump on everyone else. I'm going to do it like this so that it's not the same four people doing all the adventures. Then again though, if there are enough characters for a second group and everyone wants to work out another night to play I could probably work that out.

So Collin Bailey (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25504084) and Nick Dahm (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25501456&ref=ts) have expressed interest in joining the guild. We can do this however you guys want to do it, we can just do a secret vote, majority rules, have him go through some kind of trial, invite him along for a night then decide. We can talk about this more tues but I just wanted to get you guys thinking about it. Also if anyone wants to make a new char to play with for an adventure or two that's totally cool, that's one of the reasons I wanted to do the whole guild thing. This way we can have extra chars chillin at the guild for people to try out with or as alts.

So Tuesday (or next time we play) you're going to have that house party, another easy night. This would be a great chance to meet some local adventurers and try to get them to join the guild. You also need to think of a name and an insignia as well as any other stuff you guys wanna do to set your guild apart. I'm brewing something up for your next adventure so we can jump back into it after this week.

2 comments:

Nate said...

I'm good Tuesday. And I might try to create an alternate character that's less ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://bradpaisley.com/tour/nashville-tn-cma-fest-2011-06-09 http://drupalcafe.com/node/32
get facebook likes get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
I have had a virus on my comp and it wouldn't let me us system restore. I took it to easy tech but they did norhing and maDe it worse. No it won't even boot up into the user interface. It comes up with techinal problem in blue. I was told I could use the original operating disk to help but I don't know how to load it up. Any ideas?

get facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes